True Blue Pipe Joint Lubricant is NONTOXIC, NONCORROSIVE and NONFLAMMABLE.
TRUE BLUE PIPE GASKET LUBRICANT is designed for lubricating slip-on or “O” Ring type joints without harming rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Non-Reactive to Chlorine
- Emulsified polymer-based Lubricant
- Odorless – Berry Fragrance
- Will NOT support microbiological growth
- Environmentally Friendly
- Non-Hardening; will NOT dehydrate
- Can be applied under water
- Will NOT coagulate and will NOT promote turbidity
- Temperature use range: -12° F to 170° F
- Flushes COMPLETELY out
Viscosity maintains the same – even under extreme Warehouse Temperatures.
- TRUE BLUE PIPE GASKET LUBRICANT IS READY TO USE.
- Do not dilute or alter its consistency in any way.
- Do not mix with any other lubricants or soaps.
- Clean both inside and outside of surfaces to be lubricated.
- Lubricate gaskets thoroughly.
- Apply True Blue Pipe Gasket Lubricant inside surface of bell and outside surface of spigot.
- Align pipe to be coupled to receiving bell.
- Connect together using an approved coupling method.
Industrial Pipe Joint Lubricant