NON-PETROLEUM * APPLIES TO WET OR DRY SURFACES * Water Dispersible
MULTI-SLICK PIPE GASKET LUBE is designed for lubricating slip-on or “O” Ring type joints without harming rubber or plastic gaskets.
- Suitable for all types of pipelines, including potable water pipelines.
- Meets ANSI/NSF Standard #61 (March2005), Drinking Water System Components
- Will NOT deteriorate natural or synthetic rubber or plastic gaskets
- Will NOT support bacteria * Excellent working range -40° F to 140° F
- Will NOT impart taste, color or odor to water in pipe lines flushed in accordance with recommended AWWA procedures
Viscosity maintains the same; even under extreme Warehouse Temperatures.
- MULTI-SLICK PIPE GASKET LUBE IS READY TO USE.
- Do not dilute or alter its consistency in any way. Do not mix with any other lubricants or soaps.
- Clean both inside and outside of surfaces to be lubricated.
- Lubricate gaskets thoroughly.
- Apply MULTI-SLICK Pipe Gasket Lube inside surface of bell and outside surface of spigot.
- Align pipe to be coupled to receiving bell.
- Connect together using an approved coupling method.
MULTI–SLICK™ Pipe Joint Lubricant for concrete and PVC eliminates the problems with existing pipe joint lubricants. It is an odor-free, easy-to-apply, soft paste material. MULTI–SLICK™ Pipe Joint Lubricant sticks to both wet and dry surfaces on concrete and plastic pipes. It doesn’t wash off, even with flowing water.